I have a small collection of different two way radios, that range from MURS, FRS, and shortwave. (And a couple of bands that I will not admit too…) But for two way communications, 2 meter band Ham radio is the way to go, this is how you get legal in Canada…

– wolfe

All FPV airplanes, drones, FPV helicopters have a video transmitter on board and the operator requires a HAM license to operate these transmitters. …

First Paragraph: Please note these instructions are for Canada only. If you leave in another country please follow your own countries guidelines on how to get the HAM license.

How to get the HAM license, Canada | New Generation Hobbies #hamradio

Retrieved: 2019-08-22 02:27:34

Estimated 5 minutes, 58 seconds to read.