My Book Wish List – Fiction Books (EOTW)
Examples would include “Farnham’s freehold” by Robert A. Heinlein, “On the Beach” by Nevil Shute, and “Pandemic” by Daniel Kalla.
George Orwell’s’ 1984 would be a dystopia I would buy. (But that one falls under classics, and I have four copies)
- “Farnham’s freehold” by Robert A. Heinlein
- “On the Beach” by Nevil Shute
- “Pandemic” by Daniel Kalla
- “Day of the Dolphin” by ??
- “The Chrysalids” by ?? (Note: I think I do have this book just can’t find it)
- “The Shape of Things to Come” by ??
Dan is a Linux geek who still writes in BASH for fun, a scripting language used by UNIX & Linux to run back end processes. He has spent the last 20+ years actively learning and writing, about the self-reliance lifestyle.
Dan grew up in Toronto, Ontario and met his wife Carol of 25 years. They moved to the outskirts of Vancouver, British Columbia in the early ‘90’s where they raised four sons. Now a new grandfather, he is more than ever inspired to help educate people to properly prepare for emergencies.